As you move forward to build your network marketing or party plan company, you’re probably thinking about sourcing MLM software.
Your choice of a software provider is one of those big and important decisions that you need to make carefully, and at the right time.
So, when is the best time to acquire your MLM software?
The best time to obtain MLM software is when…
- You have determined the software requirements of your business and you’ve put them down in writing, as your greatest negotiating ability occurs *before* you’ve become a client of a software company.
- Your compensation plan has been designed and documented, as not all MLM software companies can setup all types of compensation plans. Also, the fee for compensation plan setup can vary based on the complexities of your specific compensation plan and the abilities of the software company.
- You have the funding in place for the software setup fee and several months of hosting fees, since your negotiating power is compromised if you’re not ready to buy.
- You have selected a project manager for the software acquisition project.
- You have contacted several client references, some of whom have become new clients of the selected software company within the last six months. Be sure to ask how the software company has responded to requests for modifications and what the client says he or she would have done differently.
For more information about MLM software, go to MLM Software Advice.
Help is Available
Did you know that Sylvina Consulting can help you in the software acquisition process?
Our president, Jay Leisner, was employed by an MLM software provider for 13 years prior to launching Sylvina Consulting in 1999.
To talk with Jay, call 503.244.8787.