Are you aware that top performing athletes have difficulties seeing their own mistakes? Unfortunately, the same can be said for many direct selling executives.
All top performing athletes each have a coach.
Do you have one?
Direct selling teams of all sizes benefit from the advice, creativity, knowledge, perspective, wisdom, and consulting services offered by Sylvina Consulting.
Whether you are starting or running your business as a team of one, two or more, Sylvina Consulting can help you to successfully build, launch, or grow your network marketing or party plan direct selling company.
Two of our cornerstone offerings are our 250-page book and our Direct Selling Edge Conferences.
The information in our book is not the same as the information presented at our conferences.
Our 250-page book, Start Here: The Guide To Building And Growing Your Direct Selling Company, walks you through the steps of building a direct selling company.
Each of the 15 chapters gives you knowledge and direction, asks you thought-provoking questions to help you to make key business decisions, provides examples, and tells you what to do next.
Your greatest challenge is you don’t know what you don’t know. Our book will help you with that and much more.
Our book is priced at $299 plus shipping. Included with each guide is an hour of professional direct selling consulting, a $200 bonus value.
Held since 2011, the Direct Selling Edge Conference is a direct selling school for companies like yours that is held three times yearly in different cities in the USA.
Unlike our book, at the conference, we don’t walk you step-by-step through what you need to do to start a company. Instead, our faculty members drill down very deeply into the most important topics everyone needs to know a lot about.
Topics covered in depth include compensation plan design (two sessions), legal issues (two sessions), social media, initial recruiting, founder programs, project management, how direct sellers think, compliance, and software.
At the end of the second day, you will have an opportunity to ask questions of our speaker panel where we answer as many questions as possible.
At the end of both days, there are two hours of private appointment times reserved when you can meet with conference faculty members.
Conference tickets for two full days of education for companies are $250 each. Make sure to watch for early bird tickets as they are only $150 each.
Two Kinds of Learning
I like to say our book is like undergraduate school (many topics down to a specific level of depth), while our conference is like graduate school (fewer topics, but a deeper dive).
Don’t Choose Just One
If you think you know 80% of what you need to know, you still need to learn the remaining 20% to be successful. All great leaders are also students.
If you are truly serious about starting your network marketing or party plan company right, or doing the right things now if you’ve already launched, then you should read the book and register to attend the conference.
Does The Order Matter?
The best part is that the order of the two learning opportunities doesn’t matter.
Some buy the book first and then attend the conference, and others start with the conference. If you haven’t experienced either just yet, I would start with the book and then attend the earliest conference you can.