If you are thinking about replacing your MLM software, there are five things you must do first. Each of them is a necessary step on the road to getting your software replaced. There are no shortcuts, so don’t look for them. Instead, be aware of these five things so you can do them all.
- You need to admit that things with your current provider aren’t going to get better fast enough or at all. You have tried all you can to get your MLM software provider to perform better, but the old dog simply won’t learn new tricks, or perhaps the dog is learning, but not quickly enough for you. Before you replace the animal, you need to give up hope, because hope for the old software provider will stop you in your tracks from getting a new software provider.
- You need to admit you made a mistake when you chose your current provider. When your company became a client of your current provider, you entered the relationship with high hopes. You did not know that you were going to have problems that would lead you to want a replacement. You need to admit the original choice, in hindsight, wasn’t a good one.
- You need to admit that mistake cost you money. Nobody likes to buy the same thing twice when you expected to make the purchase only once. Making a second purchase means spending money again. It also means the expenditure of money the first time was, in hindsight, a mistake. It’s only money; let it go.
- You need to have faith in a new provider. Just as you once had faith in your current provider, you need to go back to the well of faith to fill a new cup of hope for your new MLM software provider.
- You need to make the financial decision to invest in the new software. This may seem to be the hardest part because it’s money, but in reality, the hardest parts are listed above. Making the decision to spend the money is actually easy once you have checked items #1 through #4 off your to-do list. It is almost impossible if you haven’t addressed the first items on this list.
Is That Everything?
The answer is no. You have more work ahead of you. This time, you have a tool available to help you in choosing your new provider.
That tool is our Amazon Kindle ebook, MLM Software: What You Need To Know.
The more you know about MLM software, the better decisions you will make regarding software for your network marketing, party plan, direct selling, or social selling company.
Written by a direct selling and compensation plan expert who worked previously for 13 years for an MLM software provider, this book contains the most valuable unbiased information about software for multilevel marketing and direct selling companies that you will find anywhere.
Use this information if you are sourcing MLM software (also known as direct selling software) for the first time, or if you are working to replace your current system with a better solution.
Did you know that selecting a software provider is much like selecting a spouse? For a marriage to work well and last, both parties need to understand how each other thinks. The same logic applies to the client/software provider relationship. You don’t want to select your partner for the wrong reasons.
Though price is important, price should not be the only consideration. The lowest-priced solution may not be a good choice for your company now or later.
Just as you shouldn’t select a mate based on how quickly he or she will marry you, timeliness is not the primary factor to be considered when purchasing software.
Some companies choose a provider based on how quickly they can implement a system, assuming all offer the same service and the same product. This is an incorrect assumption.
While price, timeliness of delivery, and physical proximity to your business are important considerations, they should not be placed at the top of your criteria list. It is better to choose a software company carefully.
Read this book. You will be very glad you did.