Where can you go to learn all about compensation plans, legal considerations, MLM software, social media, merchant accounts, tax obligations and more?
If you are starting a new direct selling, party plan or network marketing company, you are hereby invited to join Sylvina Consulting, MLM attorney Kevin Thompson, and other direct selling professionals at the Direct Selling Edge Conference.
What will you learn at this conference?
- how direct selling is different from other business models
- the differences and similarities between network marketing and party plan
- what the July 2011 Burnlouge FTC decision means for you
- how to leverage online and social media strategies to maximize direct selling growth
- the legal limits for raising capital and the legal rights inherent with stock ownership
- the differences between different types of compensation plans and how to assess which plan type is best for you
- the ABC’s of successful recruiting
- the key behaviors we need to movivate in, and the building blocks of, compensation plans
- the science behind compensation plan design
- how Founder Programs work and why have one
- the importance of finding the right partners
- how to select the right MLM software
- specific strategies and case studies of successful network marketing and party plan companies
- all about sales tax, 1099’s, unclaimed property reporting, and state income taxes
- why one merchant account is not enough
- simple methods to keep your MLM or party plan company safe from federal and state regulators
- how the options of pilot programs, soft launches and hard launches can be used to ignite your growth
- common mistakes of startup companies
- 20 secrets of successful companies
At the end of the day, from 5pm until 8pm, you will have an opportunity to meet with conference speakers for 30 minute appointments.
Where is the conference?
The Direct Selling Edge Conference will be held in lovely Las Vegas at the Eastside Cannery on Thursday and Friday, September 22 and 23, 2011.
Where Do You Register?
Registration is fast and easy. Go to http://www.directsellingedge.com.
Questions? Call Jay or Victoria at Sylvina Consulting or email email@example.com.