Have you learned everything that you need to grow your direct selling company smarter and faster, or do you need to know more?
When was the last time you treated yourself and your company to the gift of continuing education? Do you believe that the more you know, the fewer mistakes you will make?
Here are 12 reasons for you to attend the Direct Selling Edge Conference on October 11-12, 2018.
- To learn what you need to do to have a more successful direct selling company
- To learn what you don’t know
- To identify specific steps you can take immediately to grow your company faster
- To improve how you operate your company
- To relearn what you once knew, but forgot
- To find out what you haven’t yet done that you need to do right away
- To collect buckets of wisdom to be used now and in the future
- To discover what you have done wrong so you can fix these things
- To learn what to avoid doing that would harm your company
- To build relationships with top industry experts
- To network with other direct selling companies
- The more you know, the smarter decisions you will make.
Low Cost, High Value
At only $200 for single tickets and $150 each for two or more tickets, attending the Direct Selling Edge Conference is not an expense. It’s a small investment in your large future.
The best way to build your direct selling company smarter and faster is to come to Franklin (Nashville), Tennessee on October 11-12, 2018 to attend the Direct Selling Edge Conference.