This two-day conference is affordable and a great value at $199 for your ticket and $100 for each additional member of your team, but we’ve made it even greater.
From now until December 10, you can save $50 per ticket.
We like saving you money. Where can you stay in Las Vegas at a 4-star hotel for $39.95 or $59.95 per night? You can book a room at the Eastside Cannery Hotel and Casino where we host the Direct Selling Edge Conference. Ask for the “Edge” rate.
If you are just starting out or have a young direct selling, MLM, or party plan company, the Direct Selling Edge Conference is the place to go for answers.
This two-day educational conference in Las Vegas is sponsored by Jay Leisner and Victoria Dohr of Sylvina Consulting and the MLM attorney, Kevin Thompson. In all, we have 10 speakers on deck to teach you what you need to know.
What will you learn at this conference?
- how direct selling is different from other business models
- the differences and similarities between network marketing and party plan companies
- what the July 2011 Burnlouge FTC decision means for you
- best practices and step-by-step instructions for creating an ethical and effective presence in the social media landscape
- the legal limits for raising capital and the legal rights inherent with stock ownership
- the differences between different types of compensation plans and how to assess which plan type is best for you
- the ABCs of successful recruiting
- the key behaviors we need to motivate in, and the building blocks of, compensation plans
- the science behind compensation plan design
- the criteria millionaire distributors require to endorse a new company
- how Founder Programs work and why have one
- how to select the right MLM software
- how to decide what to outsource
- why do you need to have a distributor compliance system for your network marketing or party plan company
- all about sales tax, 1099′s, unclaimed property reporting, and state income taxes
- why one merchant account is not enough
- simple methods to keep your MLM or party plan company safe from federal and state regulators
- how the options of pilot programs, soft launches, and hard launches can be used to ignite your growth
- common mistakes of startup companies
- 20 secrets of successful companies
At the end of each day, from 5 until 8 pm, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with conference speakers for 30-minute appointments at no additional cost! Add the six hours up and you’re easily walking away with over $1,000 worth of consultation.
Where is the conference?
The Direct Selling Edge Conference will be held in Las Vegas at the Eastside Cannery Hotel and Casino on Thursday and Friday, January 10 and 11, 2013.
Built in 2008, Eastside Cannery’s rooms feature incredible views of The Strip and the Las Vegas Valley. At the DS Edge Conference, we’ve got your back. We’ve negotiated excellent rates for you. Only $39.95 per night for Wednesday and Thursday, January 9 and 10, and $59.95 for Friday, January 11.
Where Do You Register?
Registration is fast and easy. For tickets, go to http://www.directsellingedge.com.
Questions? Call Jay or Victoria at Sylvina Consulting or email email@example.com.
What do past attendees say about this conference?
- Definitely worth the money. As a matter of fact, after 30 minutes, I think I got my money’s worth. I found out that my business plan was not legal and by the end of this, I’ve learned all the tools and information to make this work. It’s a really good program. Zach Taylor
- Thank you for the most crucial information supporting my Party Plan Business. This two-day class was exactly what I needed! Great job by everyone! Absolutely every aspect of my business was covered. Thank you again. Cheryl Wollrab
- I was amazed at the information. I thought it was going to be a broad stroke event to get you with different vendors. I was very surprised to see all of the targetted topics, and how in-depth they went into discussing very important issues, for anyone considering getting into the MLM business as a startup company. Mike Duke
- It’s been a very good conference really on the nuts and bolts of trying to figure out how to turn a company into an MLM. I think these people are very talented and knowledgeable and will really help you to build your business and help you to move forward. Susan Averett
- Jay, Kevin, and all other speakers provided us with great information, in-depth, thorough, and painted a perfect picture for us so that we have a good sense of what we’re getting into. I want to thank all of them for their time, their effort, and for providing myself and my wife with the information that we need to go forward with our company and make it grow. Thanks a lot. Stanley Chang
- As a former distributor, a board member for a large network marketing company, and now an owner of a network marketing company myself, this conference has been extremely helpful. Great speakers, great content, A to Z, everything that you need to know as a startup. Brad Doyle
- Attending the DS Edge was different from any other MLM conference I had been to before. I’ve been to other conferences. They try to sell you services, and they do give you information, but the difference with this one was we actually left with actual steps, tasks we can take, and things we can get done to make sure we are successful, so I highly recommend it. It was a great use of time. Bethanie Nonami
- Thank you for the excellent conference. We were both thrilled that our investment in time, money, and energy was not wasted. This conference was full of critical details that are going to help us with the success of our venture. Initially, I was a bit skeptical considering the other conference we attended really offered no nuts and bolts. This conference gave a great amount of detail. Conferences like this are difficult in that your emotions and up and down the entire time between I can do this and this is impossible. It was a huge relief to find out that we were not alone and that most of us all face the same emotions. I cannot thank you enough for your honesty and candor. Terry Wallen
- The quality of the presenters was top-notch. Every session was valuable and we learned an enormous amount in just two short days. I would recommend this conference to anyone starting a direct selling business. We are at the very early stages of building our business and found this conference a huge help in setting out critical paths and priority tasks. Cathy O’Donovan
Our agenda is loaded with information specifically chosen to advance your business. Click here for the full DS Edge agenda.
Reserve Your Seat
At $199 for your ticket and only $100 for each of your companions, this educational conference is a great value. Register now or before December 10th to save $50 per ticket.
Ignorance is more expensive than education. Information is the only asset separating you from your competitors. We guarantee you’ll get the edge you need. If you’re not satisfied with the program, we’re offering a 100% refund, no questions asked.
See You In Vegas
Join Sylvina Consulting, MLM attorney Kevin Thompson, and other direct selling professionals at the Direct Selling Edge Conference. We hope to meet you there!
Go to http://www.directsellingedge.com to register.