This means you have employees who don’t know enough about direct selling. Where can they go to learn what they need to know to make big contributions to your company’s growth?
The answer is our two-day direct selling school for companies that is held two times each year in various cities.
At the Direct Selling Edge Conference, they will learn from direct selling experts about:
- what makes direct selling different from all other types of businesses
- the building blocks of multilevel compensation plans
- how to comply with legal requirements
- best practices to use social media effectively
- what they can do personally to help build your purpose-driven company
- what to do before you obtain or replace software
- solutions for merchant account challenges
- compliance policies your business absolutely needs to enforce
and so much more.
At the end of each day, students have an opportunity to meet with our speakers one-on-one so that they may ask questions specific to your business.
The cost is low while the benefits are substantial. There is simply no other place you can send your employees for this kind of training on direct selling. If you’re new to direct selling yourself, you should come, also.
Everyone will return to the office with new knowledge about your type of company that can put to use immediately. When your employees know more, everybody wins!
For the date and location of our next Direct Selling Edge Conference, go to http://www.directsellingedge.com.