Your reps need to know what to say about your products or services or your company that differentiates them from others. You need to determine these things and you should do that now if you haven’t already.
Here is an exercise that I have our students at the Direct Selling Edge Conference do to help them to determine the USP for their companies. Answer these five questions:
- What makes your product different from others similar to it?
- What makes your company different from others that sell similar products?
- Why is your product a greater value than others?
- How will the customer’s experience with your product be different from other experiences?
- How will your customer’s experience with your representatives be different from other experiences?
Your unique selling proposition will need to be communicated in several ways. It will be communicated in demonstrations, explanations, marketing materials, and packaging.
At Sylvina Consulting, we believe your USP is absolutely critical to your success. Call Victoria if you need help with yours.