Often when we begin working with party plan and network marketing companies, we ask them to tell us their story, how they got to this point. During the process, we begin to see some interesting points that seem to be consistent in each of their stories.
Here are some of these reoccurring themes:
- Passion. There is an overwhelming desire and belief in the product and the vision.
- Clarity. They see in detail what the product and company will look like.
- Product Knowledge. There is an in-depth knowledge of how the products will look and/or operate and a desire to tell others.
- End Result. They have a vision of how the product and company will look like one, three, and five years from now.
- Overcoming Obstacles. There were challenges that they had to overcome such as lack of money, disbelievers, and the amount of work to be done.
- Drive. They have an insatiable force that moves them forward every day.
- “Ah-ha” moments. There were moments or thoughts that made them realize that this was a good idea.
- Encouragement From Others. When they presented their idea to others, there was agreement it was a good idea.
- Persistence. A relentless desire to continue was present.
These are just some of the points that may be included in an interesting story that will be told repeatedly by others to arouse interest in your company, its products, and its income opportunity.