Home > Consulting Services > Pilot Programs
A pilot program is a group of activities planned as a test or a trial of a business model. Some party plan companies choose to conduct a pilot program before officially launching their direct selling businesses.
Should you consider conducting a pilot program? A pilot program can help to answer these important questions:
- Will guests buy your products at home parties?
- How much will the average guest spend?
- How much will the average party generate in sales?
- How much will hostesses spend?
- Is your hostess rewards program configured correctly for your business?
- Will some guests agree to book their own parties (where they will be the
- What is the level of interest in your income opportunity?
- Does the sales presentation script work well?
- What do guests like best about your home parties?
- What can you do to make the parties even more enjoyable?
Pilot programs can provide you with information that you need to know to prepare a successful party presentation script.
Pilot Program Development
To conduct a pilot program, you will need to define the program's goals, decisions to be made, tasks to be performed, materials to be developed, and responsibilities to be assigned. All of this will need to be incorporated into a pilot program schedule with timelines.
If you’d like, Sylvina Consulting can help you to develop and/or administer your pilot program.
Print This Page